Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Been long time!

It has been over a month since I've posted… I can't believe I've let it be that long!

I've had a lot going on to say the least. I moved from South Louisiana back to North Mississippi. Started a new job. Done a few private chef gigs on the side as well. Even welcomed a new nephew to the family. Oh and not to forget, I've started studying for the GRE so I can start a Masters program in Hospitality and Food Service Management. A lot has happened this past month. 



What else can I cram on plate? I have so much to share and write about from everything that has happened over the past month. OH the food I've cooked and seen.  

I've finally got into a rhythm with my new job and will be able to sit down and write… and study. I'll tell you one thing… It is hard getting back into "school" mode once you've been out for so long. 

I'm looking forward to sharing with y'all soon! For my American readers, the Fourth is this weekend. I hope y'all have a safe and happy Independence Day! Until next time… Happy Eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment